Did you know, it turns bananas too much good you know. Can help treat several diseases, including:
1. DepressionAccording to a survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin.
This is what will make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
2. PMS (premenstrual syndrome)If you have PMS as 'guest' came, quite overcome by eating a banana. Vitamin B6 contained pete regulate blood sugar levels which can help mood.
3. AnemiaWith a high content of iron, bananas can stimulate the production of red blood cells and helps in case of anemia.
4. High blood pressureUnique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect for combating blood pressure. So high, so the FDA allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
5. The ability of the brain200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch.
Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
6. ConstipationHigh in fiber, including bananas can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives ..
7. HangoversOne of the quickest ways to cure the "disease" a hangover is a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey.
Pete will help soothe the stomach and with the help of the honey will increase blood sugar levels fall. While the milk soothes and re-fix the fluid levels in the body.
8. GlutBananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if your chest feels heat due to overeating, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
9. Morning sicknessEating bananas between meals will help maintain blood sugar levels and avoid vomiting.
10. Mosquito bitesBefore reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of the bite of a banana skin. Many people cope with itching and swelling in this way.
11. NervesBananas are high in B vitamins in bulk, that help calm the nervous system.
12. ObesityResearch at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps.
Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were high-pressure jobs.
The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels remain.
13. UlcersThe banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. This fruit is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases.
Banana fruit is also able to neutralize stomach acid and reduces irritation by coating the surface of the stomach.
14. Regulate body temperatureMany other cultures see bananas as a fruit of 'cool' that can reduce body temperature and emotional mother awaiting the birth of her child. In the Netherlands, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.
15. Seasonal Affective Disorder / SAD (chaotic emotional illness)Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan.
16. SmokeBananas can help people who want to quit smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine
17. StressPotassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance.
When we are stressed, our metabolic rate will increase, which will reduce the levels of potassium in the body. It can be balanced again with the help of a high-potassium banana eating.
18. StrokeAccording to research in "The New England Journal of Medicine," eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%.
19. Younger drug
Protein content may be due to the regeneration of the skin. Pete Indonesia reportedly even some already exported to Japan to be one of the cosmetic ingredients.
Pete Rich Nutrition
Compared with the apple, it has four times more protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals.
Having undergone clinical trials in the laboratory apparently typical Indonesian fruit contains protein and fat high protein content even higher than tempeh.
Noni Fruit Benefits :: Noni or in the Hawaiian language, known as the Polynesian noni plant is one drug that saves a lot of properties that are good for your health.
Plants that have a less palatable flavor and aroma is classified into species Morinda citrifolia L and is still one family with Rubiaceae (tribe coffee-copy).
Classification and General Characteristics Noni
Classification noni plant
Kingdom: Plantae (Plants)
Subkingdom: Tracheobionta (vascular plants)
Super Division: Spermatophyta (produce seed)
Division: Magnoliophyta (flowering plants)
Class: Magnoliopsida (dashed two / dikotil)
Sub Class: Asteridae
Family: Rubiaceae (tribe coffee-copy)
Species: Morinda citrifolia L.
Local name for Morinda: Cangkudu (Sunda), Tibah (bali), Kodhuk (Madura), Keumeudee (Aceh), Pace, Kemudu, Kudu (Java)
General Characteristics NoniTreeNoni tree can grow to a height of between 3-8 m. Size is not large trees with twisted trunks. Tree limbs stiff, rough, taproot, stem color grayish brown or yellowish brown, parted in a shallow, rectangular subsidiaries. Canopy evergreen throughout the year.
LeafLeaves located opposite each other, thick glossy leaves, oblong-lanceolate shape, size, thickness and single, about 15-50 x 5-17 cm, the edges of the flat, short tapered end, the base of the wedge-shaped, pinnate leaf veins.
InterestTubercular danb rimmed round 1-4 cm. Growing axillary panicles fulcrum section dealing with leaves that grow normally. Androgynous flowers, petals white color, shape corongm up to 1.5 cm long. Stamens situated at the mouth of the crown. Berputing two anthers. Flowers bloom petals dri-shaped bunches.
FruitFlower petals grow into a round or oval fruit like chicken eggs. The surface of the fruit as the cells divided into polygonal (many-sided) freckled or warty. Will fruit in a fixed petal edges with a green and yellow. At first the fruit is green when young, and become yellowish white fruit before cooking and after a really mature into white transparent and soft. The pulp is made up of stone fruit shaped pyramid / triangle elongated shape and reddish brown, (Steenis, 1975).
SeedColor black seeds, which are hard albumen and air space was evident. Noni seeds have the power to grow tall, though stored for 6 months. Sprouts appear 3-9 weeks after seed sown. Noni growth has been rapid, within 6 months only noni plant can reach a height of 1.2 to 1.5 m.
The content of Noni fruitNoni plant part that is often used is part of the fruit. In the noni fruit, contained a great many substances which are very good for the body. Among others:
1.Zat NutritionNoni fruit contains substances that the body needs such as protein, vitamins and essential minerals such as selenium is an antioxidant that is very goodImportant compounds such as xeronine, plant sterois, alizarin, lycine, sosium, caprylic acid, arginine, proxeronine, quinines well as between, trace elemens, phenylalanine, magnesium, etc..
2.Senyawa-important compounds such as:- Terpenoids.role in the process of organic Sintesi and recovery of body cells.- ScolopetinAnti-inflammatory and anti-allergic a very effective
3.Zat anti-bacterialNoni juice contains anti-bacterial, these substances act pentin within a number of bacteria spreading deadly infections such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, protens morganii, Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis.In addition, anti-bacterial substances noni fruit can also control bacterial pathogens such as s. scotmuelleri, Shigella dusenteriae, S. typhi, S. flexnerii, montivideo Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, and s. pradysenteriae.
4.Zat anti-cancerThese substances play an effective role within against abnormal cells
5.Zat acetylRole in deadly germs
6.Zat moridonInstrumental in launching defecation
7.Zat soranjidiolInstrumental in launching urination
8.Zat terpenesCan meramajakan body cells pd
9.Zat hipokelemestikPlay a role in lowering blood cholesterol within
Benefits of Noni fruit to the body
From the description above we can conclude a number of benefits and efficacy of noni fruit, among others:
Improve our immune system because the rich natural anitoksidan.
Will prevent the spread of cells - cancer cells.
Treating abdominal pain, fever and cough
Normalize blood pressure.
Controlling functions of the cells in the body.
Regenerate tissue cells in the body which is broken.
Neutralize free radicals.
Maintaining heart health.
Boost the immune system.
Launching the body's digestive tract, etc..
Similarly, review the benefits of noni fruit as a medicinal plant family, also see our next article to review the benefits of consuming raw onion for health.
Red ginger for health benefits Did you know that the benefits of red ginger (Zingiber officinale varieties rubrum) may increase sex drive a...
1. TEMULAWAK Turmeric (Curcuma Roxb xanthorhiza) were included in the ginger family (Zingiberaceae), Wild Ginger is a medicinal plan...
Among housewives, lemongrass or called Lemongrass is very familiar with being one of the essential ingredients for cooking. The use of lemon...