Efficacy Powerful Fruit Pete
Did you know, it turns bananas too much good you know. Can help treat several diseases, including:
1. DepressionAccording to a survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin.
This is what will make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
2. PMS (premenstrual syndrome)If you have PMS as 'guest' came, quite overcome by eating a banana. Vitamin B6 contained pete regulate blood sugar levels which can help mood.
3. AnemiaWith a high content of iron, bananas can stimulate the production of red blood cells and helps in case of anemia.
4. High blood pressureUnique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect for combating blood pressure. So high, so the FDA allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
5. The ability of the brain200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch.
Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.
6. ConstipationHigh in fiber, including bananas can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives ..
7. HangoversOne of the quickest ways to cure the "disease" a hangover is a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey.
Pete will help soothe the stomach and with the help of the honey will increase blood sugar levels fall. While the milk soothes and re-fix the fluid levels in the body.
8. GlutBananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if your chest feels heat due to overeating, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
9. Morning sicknessEating bananas between meals will help maintain blood sugar levels and avoid vomiting.
10. Mosquito bitesBefore reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of the bite of a banana skin. Many people cope with itching and swelling in this way.
11. NervesBananas are high in B vitamins in bulk, that help calm the nervous system.
12. ObesityResearch at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and crisps.
Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were high-pressure jobs.
The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels remain.
13. UlcersThe banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. This fruit is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases.
Banana fruit is also able to neutralize stomach acid and reduces irritation by coating the surface of the stomach.
14. Regulate body temperatureMany other cultures see bananas as a fruit of 'cool' that can reduce body temperature and emotional mother awaiting the birth of her child. In the Netherlands, for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.
15. Seasonal Affective Disorder / SAD (chaotic emotional illness)Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer tryptophan.
16. SmokeBananas can help people who want to quit smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine
17. StressPotassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance.
When we are stressed, our metabolic rate will increase, which will reduce the levels of potassium in the body. It can be balanced again with the help of a high-potassium banana eating.
18. StrokeAccording to research in "The New England Journal of Medicine," eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%.
19. Younger drug
Protein content may be due to the regeneration of the skin. Pete Indonesia reportedly even some already exported to Japan to be one of the cosmetic ingredients.
Pete Rich Nutrition
Compared with the apple, it has four times more protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals.
Having undergone clinical trials in the laboratory apparently typical Indonesian fruit contains protein and fat high protein content even higher than tempeh.
Red ginger for health benefits Did you know that the benefits of red ginger (Zingiber officinale varieties rubrum) may increase sex drive a...
Among housewives, lemongrass or called Lemongrass is very familiar with being one of the essential ingredients for cooking. The use of lemon...
1. TEMULAWAK Turmeric (Curcuma Roxb xanthorhiza) were included in the ginger family (Zingiberaceae), Wild Ginger is a medicinal plan...